Text Message Marketing
On-Demand Instant Text Marketing Strategies
Start Boosting Your Sales Today With SMS Marketing.
Text message marketing is one of the most effective ways to keep in touch with your current customers. Text messages have an open rate of over 98% as opposed to traditional email marketing. Wouldn’t it be great to send out a message to your customers and have them read that message every single time? Imagine if your business had a list of hundreds of even thousands of people, who carry their phones with them all day and everywhere they go.
Never before in the history of marketing has an opportunity to have your message sent instantly and on-demand at your customer’s fingertips been available. With the advent and worldwide usage of smartphones, this is the new way to communicate with current and potential customers of your business.
Here are just some of the examples you can use text message marketing:
- Deal of the Day – Everyday your business could have something on sale to appeal to your customer base.
- Coupons – A coupon sent right to your customer’s smart phone promoting anything you would like.
- Business Booster – Slow day at the local cupcake shop? Send your customers a message and let them know it’s a surprise “Buy One Get One FREE Day”.
- VIP Only – You’re a bar or club owner and you want it packed. Let your list know that if they show the message and bring a friend, they don’t have to pay a cover charge. For “VIP” text members only.
- Thank You Card – Build a relationship and make your customers feel appreciated by sending them an automatic text message thanking them for their business.
- Keep Them Informed – Update your clients with the latest changes in your industry and what your services can do to help them prepare for the future.
As you can see there are limitless reasons why every business could use text message marketing. Why Wait! Start boosting your sales today with SMS Marketing. We can customize a plan around any budget.
For more information on our products & services.
Call: (562) 356-8700 or (310) 736-9600 or toll free (877) 373-9083